Wednesday 29 March 2017

Environment/Asset Design- The Overture- Concepts

I personally still wasn't happy with my colour choices for the Overture, so I've revisited the environment (again) and tried limiting the colour options to- Charcoal,  Ochre and the Cream (With pitch black line art.) The script calls for a monochrome environment, baring resemblance to sheet music, but I felt a mid tone might be necessary for distinguishing foreground and background features.

I've begun by recolouring the Overture reveal scene (having never been completely happy with it.) Below is a Comparison between the previous and latest. Which do you prefer 1 or 2?

1

2

Using 2's colour scheme I've investigated a new POV of the Overture.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like 2 - I'm loving the new view - fab! Are you able now to generate some standalone assets for the overture for Sam's modelling duties? So the sphere, the staircases, the platforms etc? It won't be long until we can move into the pre-viz stage :)

    ReplyDelete